- To facilitate a fair, unbiased scrutiny of the author’s work, offering constructive criticism and refraining from slanderous or derogatory remarks, so that the deserving works gets published
- To protect confidentiality in all matters regarding the peer review process.
- To handle cases of plagiarism and other copyright violation in a judicious manner and to inform the editor immediately about those violations.
- To declare if any conflict of interest (if necessary). Should refrain from peer review if any existing of conflict of interest.
- To perform the duties of the peer reviewer promptly.
- To accept an assignment of peer reviewing only if manuscript pertains to their subject of expertise.
- To coordinate efficiently with the Editorial Office.
- To uphold the ethical values, the credibility and the integrity of the Journal.